Shell in aluminum, available in covered or painted version (suitable for outdoor), with or without arm.
- Couture collection designed by Stefano Bigi was born from the will of Enrico Pellizzoni company to propose a seat that can be adapted to an infinite number of solutions and finishes to meet at 360 degrees the needs of all customers, even the most demanding.
- With an essential design, Couture lends itself perfectly to any kind of background.
- Available with or without armrest.
- The "ribbon" shaped armrest wraps around the seat and adds even more lightness and comfort.
- The collection finds space in every context:
- In indoor: from its versions covered with precious and refined materials for residential, to the most essential and resistant for the contract field and hospitality.
- In outdoor: perfect because it is ultra-resistant to time, water and UV rays.
- With its comfortable and ergonomic shell, Couture is extremely versatile; it is proposed as a chair, chair with armrests, stool, waiting area, with finishes that can be declined almost to infinity, from hard to soft leather, from painted version to felt.
- PAINTED OPTION FOR LEGS, SHELL OR ARM
- AL liquid aluminum
- AB bright aluminum
- BO matt white
- BR bronze painted
- CR bright chrome
- GF graphite
- NO matt black
- WOODEN STRUCTURE FINISHING
- FG grey ash
- FR natural ash
- FS bleached ash
- NC walnut Canaletto
- COVERING FINISHING FOR SHELL AND ARM
- CPF full grain leather (30 colors available)
- CTT contract leather (15 colors available)
- COM customer own material
- FE felt (60 colors available)
- FX faux leather (45 colors available)
- IM innovative material
- PPF soft full grain leather (60 colors available)
Born in 1974, Stefano Bigi grew up between France and Italy. Out of this double culture, he has acquired a taste for the chic and the beautiful. After studying at Art School, he started a career in webdesign within a SSII before becoming self-employed. It was 10 years ago that he first began to sketch sofas, decorative objects, and his obsession: chairs. However, when he turned 31 he decided to live for his passion: to design furniture and decorative objects. Since 2005 he has established himself in Milan and founded his own company: Helldesign di Stefano Bigi.